You could tell someone, “Hey! I’m really creative, I’m super, I get the job done. Pick me” Then, there is publicity, do something cool that implies, that you could be just as cool for another client.
Then is there is a great way to do the same thing, do something for fun that blurs the lines between retail, art, publicity and advertising…… The grand opening of a going out of business store that will go out of business tomorrow.
My favourite line is at the very end something along the lines of: I could come up with any number of pranks to waste a few thousand dollars but this one was far the best.
Takeaway: don’t take yourself too seriously.
- You want to go get a drink?
- Can you?
- I quit doing blow, not quit being rad
A conversation I’m expecting some time this Christmas break with old highschool friends
it doesn’t matter if i could get a charitable contribution tax credit: i’m not giving a single fuck today.
Blast from the past
While preparing backups for my mother and father I stumbled across this gem of a document titled Top 10 Motivating Factors for Behaviour Improvement.doc in a folder labelled my first name. Needless to say my curiosity was peaked. This in an unaltered version of that document… keep in mind this is a high school aged kid we are talking about here.
Top 10 Motivating Factors for Behaviour Improvement - Cameron
1. 80% average over at school or next year Sept 2002 no job
2. No betting - $10 is a reasonable amount – between friends only, no cumulative betting, no payment plans
3. Mess in the house – no clothes left around or it gets tossed (in a box maybe)
4. “I know attitude” – ain’t acceptable
a. Pay cheque deposited as soon as received in the bank
b. Tips – into envelope in kitchen cupboard each night/day of work
c. Cash in pocket – maximum $40.00
6. No use of cell phone unless ask
7. Hours of work: Weekdays – Monday to Thursday – curfew 11:30 p.m. Weekends (Friday and Saturday) 12:30
8. Friends – bring them home – need to build trust – our home is open
9. If don’t like number 8 ICQ will be cut off
10. University – not going out of province
Remember: Need to build trust…again. You can do it. You are a responsible and great kid…just have bad luck and poor judgment sometimes.
Only further proof, I always was a gangster
i’d feel worse about (possibly) waking my neighbors with loud music this morning… but i’m a motherfucking monster.love new yeezy and love a good meme
D: Man you wanna go hunting? Let’s go hunting
J: Shoot some shit? oh ya!
D: Elk? I wanna shoot some elk. Also real talk, I ran around downtown Cochrane after a black bear today
J: Or caribou, get back to our North American heritage roots
D: We can just go to my aunt’s ranch and punch some buffalo in the face